There are many ways we can take a next step in obedience to God…and one way is baptism.
Have you been considering baptism but not sure what it means? If you would like more information on baptism or would like to participate in the next service, then baptism class is the next step! It’s a great opportunity to ask questions, learn more about the reason people get baptized and what it means personally to take this step.
Everyone interested in learning more about baptism, even if you don't know if you want to get baptized yet, is welcome to attend the class.
Who Should Be Baptized?
- Those who have accepted Christ as their personal Saviour and Lord.
- Those who have a relationship with Jesus that reveals that Jesus is saviour and King of their life.
- Those seeking membership with Culloden are required to be baptized as a believer, even if they were baptized as an infant.
- If you have taken the baptism & membership class.
At Culloden Church we don't have a minimum age for baptism, but rather that someone is old enough to believe and understand the true meaning of baptism before we baptize them.
Why Should I Be Baptized?
Believe and baptize are very closely linked. (Acts 2:40-41; 8:36-40; 10:48; 16:15; 16:33).
- Jesus showed by example that we are to be baptized by being baptized himself (Matthew 3:13-17).
- Baptism is understood to fulfill, in part, the command of Jesus to confess him before humanity (Matthew 10:32).
Baptism not only signifies resurrection to a new life in Christ, but it is also a public commitment to walk in Christ’s way. Baptism means we now belong to Christ.
Next class is on February 23 from 12-2pm & Member Class on March 1. Take both classes to be ready to get baptized. Sign up by Sunday, Feb. 6
Sign up for this class by contacting Pastor Paul - email@example.com